Hosting Review NetDepot
Hosting Review NetDepot – Company Introduction
Key Selling Points
- A world-class provider of IaaS
Data Centers: Three robust, redundant data centers located in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Dallas
NetDepot is a popular provider of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), offering self-managed and cloud servers to a wide variety of enterprise and corporate users since 1995. The company utilizes robust, redundant data centers in New York, Dallas, and Atlanta delivering the excellent performance to its valuable clients. Their net income profitable and carries no debt and has a 20-year history. The company is the cloud services brand of Global Net Access, LLC, and its mark as one of the premiers on demand data centers.
NetDepot offers managed dedicated servers, 100% uptime and power dedicated servers, unmanaged dedicated servers, cloud hosting solutions, VPS, Virtual private data centers. They also provide various custom hosting solutions. Their all data centers offer standard security, fast network speed, and power.
NetDepot Hosting Features
NetDepot provides some core features like Private Backend Connectivity, Redundant Power Setup, Multiple 10 Gbit Uplinks and Secured Data Center through various services. Despite this, the company offers three types of plans in Dedicated NetDepot servers. With top quality partners, it comes built with a green label.
The company offers 100% uptime guarantee including various factors that help company’s web hosting to provide guarantee such as, running out two high tech data centers. One is Net Depot Dallas, and another one is Net Depot Atlanta. Their Atlanta facility is the main base for NetDepot is an SAS 70 Type II licensed data center comes with top grade servers, routers, and switches. Additionally, they also offer redundant electrical and HVAC and protected from intruders by 24/7 video tracking and protection. Their technical support team onsite consistently keep tracking all the crucial systems and instantly deal with various types of issues which may occur.
NetDepot Accepted Bitcoin as Payment Option
The company has added Bitcoin for payment option of their services including Dedicated and Cloud servers. They still accept their traditional payment methods like MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Paypal in addition to the announcement of Bitcoin. The company recently is expanding its US data centers locations such as Chicago, New York City and Los Angeles, including their existing Dallas and Atlanta has been moving faster ahead last year with grand plans.
Services Offered – Hosting Review NetDepot
Managed and Self-Managed Servers, Cloud Servers
- Dedicated Servers: Its price starts at $139.99 per months along with 8GN RAM, 20 TB Bandwidth, 1TB SATA2 Hard drive, 20TB network capacity, 1GB port and Intel Xeon E3-1230 Server.
- Cloud Servers: Their scalable cloud servers starts at $5 per month including 512MB RAM, 2CPU Cores, 20GB data capacity, 1TB bandwidth, advanced control panel and money back guarantee.
- Managed Servers: These servers keep monitoring the servers 24 hours and address the issue, the moment it occurs. It starts from $299.99 per month with features like Xeon E3-230v3 CPU, 4x1TB RAID 10 Storage, 8GB DDR3 memory, Centos 6 64-Bit + cPanel, 100GB offsite 1Soft backup and 20 TB bandwidth.
Other Services Offered
- Managed Backups
- Proactive Monitoring
- Managed Servers
- Managed Firewalls
Customers – Hosting Review NetDepot
Target Customers: Enterprise and corporate clients worldwide
What for Customers?
- Protection: Company’s technical support team is available 24/7 including, video monitoring service, razor wire secure fencing, Biometric hand checking. Small and big businesses rely on web hosting to deliver reliable, protected and feature-rich website hosting solution.
- Redundancy: Developed with redundancy created at each angle, in a can of failure at any degree will never effect on client’s investment. From UPS systems to connectivity, every factor of redundancy provides authorization.
- Green Web Hosting: Company always makes additional actions to use quality of green data center projects, done to improve production and reduce footprints to the environment.
- Tier 3 Datacenter: Company has built host mission critical servers and computers with full redundant cooling, power, and network lines.
- Financially Stable: With little or no debt, their primary goal is to provide clients all the major up to date technologies and staying profitable.
- Popularity and Reputation: With around 10000 fame all over the world company acquired popularity as a leader in dedicated web hosting market by satisfying their customer’s needs.
Support: 24.7.365 by experts.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments for the company, you can reach them through following ways:
- Corporate Address :
4606 FM 1960 Rd.
W Suite 385 Houston,
- E-Mail Address :
For Pre-Sales Inquiries : Support @Netdepot.com,
For Abuse Inquiries : abuse @NetDepot.com
For DMCA Injuries : DMCA @NetDepot.com
- Fax No.: 1-888-466-6491
- Phone No. : 1-281-942-2800
- Toll Free : 1-866-25-CLOUD
Latest News – Hosting Review NetDepot
- NetDepot has recently entered into Content Distribution Network market. In the second half of 2015, Company will start providing their services through their new data centers in Los Angeles and Chicago.