Hosting armor no more offering hosting services
HostingArmor Company Introduction
A group of obsessive people who try to better the hosting each and every day constitutes HostingArmor. It began with Ink Ignite as a design website offering a variety of website design, logo design, and SEO services. With the passage of time, it is realized that it proves to be much better if the company is able to offer to host to its client. A direct result of its goal to better websites resulted in Ink Ignite Hosting.
How it works –
1. Add your domain.
HostingArmor’s vulnerability database is continuously updated with the latest security vulnerability profiles.
2. HostingArmor Scans the Site.
HostingArmor scans the server’s configuration and files, searching for known vulnerabilities in our database of 40,000 security exploits.
3. Receive the Scan Reports.
The daily report and any on-demand scan reports are available in the HostingArmor account, via email and now also available through the cPanel account.
4. Add Your Site Seal.
If the security scan is completed without any security holes being found, the HostingArmor site seal will report the successful scan status to the visitors.
HostingArmor also has the world’s first security scanning plugin for the cPanel control panel, designed by and for web hosting resellers. It offers an affiliate opportunity second to none in the security scan arena.
The plans offered at HostingArmor are:-
- Basic Plan
- Security Plan
- Security Plus
- Security Max
The entire Armor Development Design Team is dedicated to ensuring that the services which are provided by the company are built on integrity, respectability, and professionalism.
The servers are powered by CentOS Enterprise Linux and use dual Xeon E5620 2.40 GHz Quad Core Processors. The servers are equipped with 12 GB of DDR2 or DDR3 RAM. The company has RAID10 and full account weekly backups. (Dedicated server specs are available on the product page.)
By providing top-line server resources to its client base, it can truly guarantee a 99.9% network uptime for all shared servers (100% for dedicated servers). This uptime is a result of hard work, careful programming, and a large network of providers who deliver 100 Mbps constant connection speeds both up and down.
Shared hosting is on a 100 MBit network, and dedicated servers are on a 1000+ GBit network. It uses redundant-certified networks featuring the following fiber providers (and more):
- Global Crossing
- Time Warner
- NTT America
HostingArmor scans the server for more than 40,000 vulnerabilities each day alerting the clients to the latest security holes in their system. Display HostingArmor’s certified security seal to improve consumer confidence and sales.
- Defend Against Google Blacklisting Top search engine, Google, now systematically bans websites known to contain malicious code, adding to the potential threat of website hackers.
- Protect Your Visitors In 2008, a study found that 51% of malicious websites are hacked. It also found that nearly 100,000 websites, including the State of Virginia, the City of Cleveland and even security company Computer Associates were hacked via web application vulnerabilities.
- Protect Against Consumer and Corporate Data Theft According to Barracuda Labs, 73% of organizations have been hacked at least once in the last 24 months through insecure web applications. HostingArmor’s scanner alerts us of out of date and vulnerable applications and thus keeping us ahead of the hackers.
- Protect Against Website Defacement Often data theft is not the goal of a hacker, many hackers simply hack for the bragging rights. Leaving their mark on the website is just one way they have their fun, but it could leave you with lost data and a tarnished reputation.
- It Costs Less Than Your Daily Coffee The Ponemon Institute found that website attacks are the biggest concern for companies, yet 88% spend more on coffee than securing web applications. Luckily, a single HostingArmor subscription costs less than our daily cup of coffee.
To better facilitate it’s customers’ ability to report and track issues in a timely manner it has provided the clients with an interactive ticket system. Using this system customers are able to enter a support request and then later track the progress of their request. In addition to supporting requests, our Support Ticket System can also be used to make other inquiries to customer service, design updates, and sales. It is providing this ticket system to provide the customers with a higher level of customer service.
Thus, HostingArmor is the most reliable, cost-effective, solution to the website needs.